July 2016 Release Notes
New Platform Features
Task File Explorer
With the latest release of RBM Connect, the way files are displayed has been revamped. The file explorer is a new feature that is available for all of the apps on the platform, which provides a new interface to view and download files.
To download files from the file explorer, you must double-click or right-click and select download.
Marketplace App Listings
For Platform App Developers
- Custom UIs are now available for app developers, ping the mailing list (connect at zuora.com) for more details.
- Build name added to run-time parameters for custom hosting solutions
Notable Applications / Features
Promotion Code Management Application
- Only the discount percentage and discount amount fields were available for override
- Discount duration fields are now available for override (billingPeriod, upToPeriods, upToPeriodsType, endDateCondition)
- The default values in the Zuora catalog are shown for user reference.
API documentation and API query search capability
- API documentation was in the format of a pdf and full use case and field descriptions did not exist
- API Search - When using the API to retrieve all promotion codes, one could not filter the results.
- Now we have a public facing API documentation page that has references and full descriptions of all objects and their properties
- API docs can be found in the marketplace listing or in the application itself
- API Search - One can now search by a variety of fields when using the API to retrieve promotion codes.
- Support for overwriting Amendment, RatePlan, and RatePlanCharge custom fields
- Support for executing AmendOptions on every amendment
- Support for exporting subscription information as any type of amendment
- Import header fields are not order-dependent
- Import header fields can be deleted if not used
- Support for executing SubscribeOptions (ApplyCreditBalance, GenerateInvoice, ProcessPayments, InvoiceDate, InvoiceProcessingScope, InvoiceTargetDate) when generating subscriptions
- Support for exporting of ProductRatePlanId and/or ProductRatePlanChargeId values
- Import header fields are no longer order-dependent
- Import header fields can be removed if not used
- Revised header fields (See template and data dictionary for more information)
Manage button in Purchases Section
1.) Navigate to My Connect
2.) Click on Tenants
3.) Select the tenant that the application provisioned for
4.) Now click on the Apps tab in the top right corner
- CSV Tab download moved to file browser.
- Chrome SSO Extension has been fixed for sandboxes.